Stamps? Anyone? Anyone?

Jennifer U.
on 5/13/05 2:25 am - Rosemount, MN
SO I see we are a huge group of Scrapbookers... Does anyone stamp? Incorporate stamps in their scrapbooking? I love making cards, tiles, boxes, specials little things here and there. I was just curious! Thanks...xoxoxojenn
Jennifer U.
on 5/13/05 2:27 am - Rosemount, MN
I forgot to mention... If anyone wants to do page swaps or card swaps I am in! Just let me know...we could keep it sectioned to our wls journey. Let me know what you think! xoxoxojenn
Tracie
on 5/13/05 2:45 pm - Ottumwa, IA
Hate to sound silly but what it is that you mean by page swaps or card swaps? I just recently got 'pulled' into scrapbooking and I and hooked.. bad.. just spent 70 bucks I never thought about doing one for my WLS journey but I'm a thinkin I'm gonna have to start one now! Thanks for the info.. Tracie
firemom1
on 5/14/05 1:35 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
Tracie-a swap is where you make, say 5 of the same cards/pages and then everyone "swaps" or sends them to 5 other people and you end up with 5 diffent cards/pages from others. Depends on how many people are in the swap-my last one was 28 people-lol
Trisha
on 5/14/05 3:32 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! How fun!! We should do a stamping card exchange!! What a great idea!!! Who's interested? I am!! Hugs, Trisha -56 lbs
Tracie
on 5/15/05 10:58 am - Ottumwa, IA
Ok I think I understand but because I AM a blonde I need to make a clarification since I've just started doing this. So you make a page or a card ie. birthday card get well card etc.. but you don't personalize them with pictures or writings or anything like that right? You just put the pretties on them!?!? That would be so cool! If you get a list.. Count me in please! Tracie S
firemom1
on 5/14/05 1:33 pm - Fort Wayne, IN
Jennifer, I am a stamper-don't do much with scrapbooking, but would love to do a swap if there is enough interest. Cards are one of my outlets. Hope there is interest. luci
judyanne
on 5/14/05 3:24 pm - Duarte, CA
My daughter and I do both stamping and scrapping. We started with stamps when she was very young. I used to make every single card I sent. Now we incorporate stamping into our scrapbooks and of course continue with our cards. We both made all of our Christmas cards this past December. I have never heard of a "swap" but count me in. Judy
Trisha
on 5/14/05 3:31 pm - Glendale, AZ
Me!!!! Me!!! I have been making more cards lately than scrapbooking! I've been to two Stampin' Up parties and have a good assortment of stamps - still need a LOT more! I love making cards and I incorporate stamping into my scrapbooking. Glad you are here!! Hugs, Trisha -56 lbs
firemom1
on 5/18/05 5:42 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Trisha- lol-had to laugh at the "NEED a lot more"...it is addictive, I warn you. Most of what I have is Stampin Up-been with them since the old "foam " stamps. Luci
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 811 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 547 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 416 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 397 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 844 views