Trisha! Lets get this party started!!!

Jennifer U.
on 5/18/05 9:59 am - Rosemount, MN
Trisha, Looks to be your the honarary president of the swaps! LOL....let me know if you need help with it. It can be overwhelming...and I am an old pro. First we need a head count, a deadline to sign up, and a deadline to mail them in. I beleive you said its a "Thank You" theme. My favorite. I just got some really cute sets w/a cute little fairy on it for Stampin'Up's! June catty! (if anyone ever wants a mini catty let me know! email me privately and we can chat about SU!)... We also need to know the type of card. Do you want it to be a simple stamped card, no layers no embellishments? Or maybe one layer? Or whatever you can come up with in the time allowed! I am free this weekend so I plan on Stampin' myself silly! I wish you all lived in my neck of the woods and you all could come over and stamp!!! I love hangin' with everyone!! SO lets get going!!! 1)Head count deadline 2)Give us the headcount 3)Mail em in deadline xoxoxojenn
Trisha
on 5/18/05 4:23 pm - Glendale, AZ
Okay, here we go!! We have SEVEN participants. If you didn't reply to JUNE CARD SWAP thread, sorry, but we need to get started. You can join in the next swap!! Okay here's the info! First we need a head count SEVEN deadline to sign up 1 Minute Ago deadline to mail them in Postmarked by 6/11/05 THEME: Thank you TYPE OF CARD: Simple stamped and/or one layer with at least one embellishment. If you are new (like me) just do what you can in time allowed. No pressure. CREDITS: Please make sure you put your name and e-mail address on back of card, and on separate piece of paper let us know how you made card, what brand of stamp you used, brand of embellishments, etc. MAIL TO: I'll will mail each of the participants individually with my mailing address. So get started! June 11th is just a few weeks away!! Hugs, Trisha
firemom1
on 5/19/05 12:01 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Trisha Thanks so much for heading this up. I can't wait for this weekend to start stampin...have until then to think up what I will do. Luci
Jennifer U.
on 5/19/05 5:30 am - Rosemount, MN
Now we need to know where to mail the cards to? Thanks...xoxoxojenn
judyanne
on 5/21/05 1:47 am - Duarte, CA
Trisha, Exactly who are the seven participants? For some reason I only count 6. And - hopefully we are including envelopes to fit the cards. I usually stamp and embellish my envelopes, also. I know that sometimes it is hard to find an envelope to fit a homemade card. That's why I mention it. Getting started today!!! Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 811 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 547 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 416 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 397 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 844 views