Happy Birthday card Swap!

Jennifer U.
on 6/9/05 1:53 am - Rosemount, MN
Well... I have my June cards done. My July 6x6ers done. Can I propose another swap, or will it be too overwhelming? Okay...I am going to try! A Happy Birthday Card w/decorated envelopes. Lets make the due date mid July? Anybody with me.... Can you tell I am in need of some inspiration! xoxoxojenn
judyanne
on 6/9/05 3:53 pm - Duarte, CA
WHOA! You are a task master. I put my thank you's in the mail today and have not started my 6x6's yet. I'd better get moving on this. I figure that I only have 5 more days of work til Sept. That will give me lots of time to catch up to you. I love the idea of birthday cards. Judy
telsll
on 6/9/05 7:07 pm - Lusby, MD
I'm in!! School is out as of this coming Tuesday. Summer is open!! TraciL
Claddagh Katie S.
on 6/9/05 11:08 pm - Springfield, IL
Count me in, please!!!! Katie
Tracie
on 6/10/05 11:31 am - Ottumwa, IA
OK I'm going to be really ambitious here because my surgery is in 14 DAYS!!! Ok now that that's over.. I think what I will do Jen if it's okay with you is send the birthday cards and the 6x6'ers all together.. And I'll just make sure that the return envelope has enough postage to send it all back plus a little extra just in case.. Then after you recieve them all you can just send 'em back to me all at once. Don't think I'm gonng be needing them to much the first few weeks after my surgery so that way you can just send my set of 6x6ers and birthday cards all together! That ok??? Tracie
Tracie
on 6/10/05 11:33 am - Ottumwa, IA
Oh and another thing.. I guess that signs me up to be in the Birthday card swap too!!! I'm addicted!!!!!!!! Do they have a scrapbookers/stampers annonymous?? Maybe I'll be the founder!! Tracie S..
Jennifer U.
on 6/10/05 12:15 pm - Rosemount, MN
Count me in if they do have a SSA!!! I can definately be the co founder! LOVE IT!!! xoxoxojenn
Trisha
on 6/14/05 3:26 pm - Glendale, AZ
THANKS for doing this!! You are awesome!! We should have MONTHLY swaps. It's just a few cards (for now) and so much fun!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Scrapbooking in Houston/Galveston
AMYH-M · 2 replies · 811 views
What have you done lately?
Vickie J · 3 replies · 547 views
Hello
Miss Thang · 3 replies · 416 views
Hellooooooooooooooo Out There!
lv2beasahm · 3 replies · 397 views
Yahoo Scrapbook Group!
GigglyMarie · 1 replies · 844 views