I'm interested in a Secret Pal....any takers? ;)

MzNeke
on 4/21/12 11:49 pm - Cincinnati, OH
RNY on 05/22/12
I'm a PreOp RNY patient. I'm scheduled for surgery May 22,2012. I'm on a quest for support and to become more knowledgeable for what lies ahead for me.

GBPDIVA

newme_38
on 4/23/12 1:18 am - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12
I had some question about about what a Secret Pal is... but anyway.  I'm hoping to get my date in the next few weeks for the VSG.  Congrats on getting your date.  How are you feeling these days?  what kind of pre op diet do you have to do?
 Let 's keep in touch.
MzNeke
on 4/23/12 5:54 am - Cincinnati, OH
RNY on 05/22/12
  Hey NewMe,   
 Honestly, I'm not 100% sure what a Secret Pal is, I just thought that I would be something fun to do.
Thanks so much and I'm very excited about about my surgery date. After so many years of thinking about the surgery I can't believe that I'm only a few weeks away! Well these days I have very mixed emotions. The closure it gets the more fearful I get of the unknown, but I know there's no turning back now. Yes I have to do a two week liquid diet. I gave found a fantastic protein drink called Unjury. Girl it is simply amazing!!! Do you have to get an IVF filter? I do. Let's keep in touch! I wish you all the best!

GBPDIVA

Joy B.
on 5/2/12 1:53 am - MD
RNY on 06/04/12
I am also looving to become and get a secret-pal.

Also I have gotten approved and now just awaiting a surgery date.
Buterfinger
on 5/5/12 5:26 am - GA
On April 22, 2012 at 6:49 AM Pacific Time, MzNeke wrote:
I'm a PreOp RNY patient. I'm scheduled for surgery May 22,2012. I'm on a quest for support and to become more knowledgeable for what lies ahead for me.
 I'm going to have gastric bypass surgery just a matter of time I've been working on everything I just had to quit smoking it's been almost 5 weks pretty good considering I've smoked for 50 years I'm very proud of myself for this acomplisment now to see how long I have to be quit then to go to the next step wish me luck by the way I'll soon be 60 so this is a challenge  I have quite a few health issues I hope this surgery will help also I'm looking forward to having someone to chat with about all this

MzNeke
on 5/5/12 10:48 pm - Cincinnati, OH
RNY on 05/22/12
Congratulations and best wishes on your continued success with abstaining from smoking. YOu can do it!  Let me know how everything goes. I'm here to support you in whatever way I can. Take care and you are on your way!!!

GBPDIVA

moiseskline
on 7/3/12 8:00 pm - CA
What exactly is a secret pal? :)
Tina R.
on 7/9/12 11:49 am - Columbia, SC
I am interested in becoming a secret Pal. I am a PostOp RNY patient.. I am almost 3 years out and have lost a total of 132 pounds. To those who are just starting their journies congrads on making a change. It will be worth it.
  •                         

Most Active
Recent Topics