Recent Posts

CPA_Loser
on 9/14/14 8:21 am - WA
Topic: Looking for a WLS friend

I'm looking for a WLS friend that can be supportive and understanding throughout this journey. I'm a 30 year old female and live in Indiana. I am about 6 months post-op gastric bypass and down 93 pounds from surgery and 133 overall! Feels amazing 😊 

Just looking for a friend really since support group meetings are full of people that are mostly older than me and we just don't seem to click outside of the meeting. Can be an online friend. 

Send me a message 😊

honorable3161
on 8/8/14 7:20 am - Stone Mountain, GA
VSG on 09/08/14
ladiieBee
on 3/20/14 4:40 pm - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14
Topic: Looking for a secret pal, regular pal etc.

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a preop pal in or around CONNECTICUT. I would love to share this experience with some one, you know? The struggles, successes, trials and tribulations. Maybe postop we can even be exercise buddies and help each other stay on track with our goals. 

A little about me my name is Bernice, I'm 22 yrs old, I work full time and I'm a full time student. I honestly don't have much support, but we can get into those details later. 

So to reiterate I would love a pal MALE OR FEMALE I don't discriminate LOL! I would prefer if this person was in CT because I feel it would be easier to support each other, but beggars can't be choosers!

~LadiieBee~ 

Keith L.
on 2/6/14 10:23 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12
Topic: RE: Love a secret pal

I am always open for discussions. its nice to have someone to complain and commiserate with.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Pam B.
on 1/22/14 10:28 am - Dequincy, LA
Topic: RE: Am looking for a secret pal

Hi,I haven't been online in a while but I will be happy to chat with you.I first weighed 303 and had gastric bypass surgery 12/27/2012 and now I weigh 194.I still have 39 lbs to go.

Pam B.
on 1/22/14 10:26 am - Dequincy, LA
Topic: RE: Looking for secret pal for support.I am located in Louisiana.

Sorry I haven't been online in awhile.My weight is down to 194 lbs.My goal is 155.I think I've done awesome.I am in Louisiana.My activities has decreased even though my energy level has increased.My youngest son,age 23,was in a near fatal accident on Sept. 18th and I was by his side every day for 3 months.Thank God he is doing remarkably well but he has permanent brain injuries due to his accident.He has  long time to heal and I was told his brain will never be exactly like it was.I am so grateful to still have him in my life.Due to this,I have not been able to do my routine gym exercises,which was 30 minutes on treadmill 5 times a week but I have continued to lose weight.However,the passed 2 weeks since I returned back to Louisiana,my weight is not moving.I feel my appetite has increased and it scares me.

BigRhyno
on 12/16/13 8:45 pm - IN
Topic: Am looking for a secret pal

Looking for someone to chat with who can understand all the stuff I'm going through. 

dmnj33
on 11/12/13 7:00 pm
Topic: RE: Looking for a pal!

Hello,

Would you be interest in online support. Just had band done on 11/04/13. I could use all the help I can get.

If you have facebook. We can become friends there so it easier to chat.

wolvesden54
on 10/7/13 5:38 am - Klamath Falls, OR
VSG on 06/26/13
Topic: RE: Love a secret pal

If you still wants some pals I'm available I have a Vertical Sleeve done at the end of June and lost 87 lbs!

Kellsbells
on 9/24/13 12:31 am
Topic: Love a secret pal

Hi there, I'd love a secret pal, to discuss issues related to all of this.

Most Active
Recent Topics