Recent Posts

sandra B.
on 8/28/05 12:29 am - central square, NY
Topic: hospice crochet, knit, sew and/or exchanges
Looking for people who are interested in exchanging simple items like potholders, squares etc. about once a month , also who would like to crochet, knit, sew items for hospice ( several needed items ex: slippers, lapghans, etc.) and sharing patterns. The items can be crocheted, knitted or sewed whatever your craft is. there is a need out there to be filled and the exchange is for fun ( we all like to get something different once in a while [email protected] http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Caringcrocheters
Valerie Renee
on 8/3/05 9:30 am - New York, NY
Topic: Any quilters in the house?
I am looking for persons who quilt to join me in a project to make lap quilts for 25 homeless children. If you are interested, please email me- [email protected] VAL
D. K.
on 7/15/05 4:59 am - AL
Topic: Great Vogue pattern...
http://store.sewingtoday.com/cgi-bin/voguepatterns/shop.cgi?s.item.V7883=x&TI='7883'&page=1 I just made this pattern for myself and I really like the boutique look of it. I made it in a linen blend. It covers any tummy that one might have. It was very easy to put together. The only complaint I have is that the neck opening is a little wide and my bra strap shows. If you are a good seamstress you might be able to adjust the pattern. Debbie
vickig
on 4/25/05 12:08 am - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: Unique patterns
I HAVE HEARD OF THEM THEY LOOK LIKE A GREAT DEAL,IF YOU KNOW ALOT ABOUT SEWING .MY MOTHER HAS A FEW AND SHE REALLY LIKES THEM
vickig
on 4/24/05 11:18 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: looking for elephant pattern
my mom used to have one it was a thick pillow not a n actuall stuffed and upwright. it was from the 70's she bought them when we were born.me and my twin.so she never had time to make them. also had patter for thick fluffy quilt like pillow of purple bull and on of a barnand a lion they were to be made out of satin. let me know if this helps.she,s one of these "the one who dies with the most fabric wins"
vickig
on 4/24/05 11:09 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
Topic: RE: KOOL AID PURSES
ive seen sunkist purses is this the same thing i could probably get the pattern. their so cute.home email [email protected] me know if i can help!
Monika C.
on 3/23/05 1:14 am - Columbus, GA
Topic: KOOL AID PURSES
I AM CURRENTLY MAKING KOOL AID PURSES FOR MY DAUGHTERS SOFTBALL TEAM. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PATTERNS? THANK YOU MONIKA
Linda Brown
on 11/20/04 10:21 am - Hooker, OK
Topic: looking for elephant pattern
I'm looking for a stuffed elephant pattern from about 1974. anyone have such an animal? Linda
Martha R.
on 10/25/04 4:14 pm - Rochester, WA
Topic: RE: NEED HELP WITH CROSSTITCHING DESIGN
Try the program PC Stitch at www.pcstitch.com . We got the program for our daughter last year and she really likes it. Please let me know if it is what you need.
LADYDIXIE
on 10/3/04 2:12 am - BRIDGEPORT, AL
Topic: RE: NEED HELP WITH CROSSTITCHING DESIGN
Ok thanks soooo much. I'll try anything to get this done. Jackie
Most Active