Skin Remedies

6gems
on 6/18/04 12:43 pm - AL
I am recently Post Op and down 36 pounds so far. I am soooooooooo conscious about the possibility of sagging skin - I want to avoid needing skin excision!!!! My doctor told mt to start EARLY in the weight loss. She suggested lotions and oils. I started reading and I am heavy on the Flax Seed Oil. I read about it before my surgery and it really is wonderfuls. I smells SLIGHTLY funny but it's a really mild fragrance - sort of like wild grass or something but mild. Nope, I dont sell it but I just thought I would drop by to mention it. I have heard so many success stories and I think this is the only way to go. I have other oils but Flax Seed is my main oil. Hopefully, the external oil will work as intended to keep my skin shrinking - and not sagging. OH - I try to work on my skin in my baths too. I started taking oat tmeal baths and also baths using rubbing Alchohol as a soak. Both are very refreshing but I prefer the alchohol soaks. ...and excercise!!!!!!!!!! So there are my home remedies...and hopefully the skin fairy will work with me to keep me firmISH!! We will see if it keep me from panni & batwing surgery!!!!! Be safe and take care!!!!!!!
Carol P.
on 5/22/05 3:11 pm - Charleston, wv
Just wondered if it all worked?
VIRGINIA A.
on 7/29/05 6:47 am - FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Flax Seed Oil will work on so many things!!!Thanks for posting this, I take it internally and it has helped make changes that I fell better!Thank you again VA
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/15 7:18 pm - Australia

Trust your skin with the bunbury beauty clinic awarded Best in Beauty Services at the Australian Small Business Champion Awards for the past two consecutive years.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Question....
auroracabrona · 1 replies · 470 views
Timewise Visibly Fit
Carol D. · 0 replies · 312 views