Test Last Night

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/11 10:16 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
I went to hospital last night 730 pm until 6 am this morning. Nurse told me I have to come back for CPAP. I am curious why is that again? That mean I do have sleep apnea? I asked nurse I need to know result what's up? Nurse said that office will have to call me in few couple days for 2nd sleep apnea with CPAP that sound like I do have one?

Last night I dont sleep very good because of wires bother me.....
dwpersel
on 12/11/11 7:10 am, edited 12/10/11 7:10 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Sounds as if you do have sleep apnea and they want to fit you with a CPAP. As much as I "hate" mine, I feel so much better using it. It takes a while to deal with it and in spite of my weight loss, I still have to use it. Now that I sleep like a "normal" person, I realize that I've had sleep apnea probably all my life.

Diana
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/11 7:12 am - Daytona Beach, FL
nice to meet you.. I used to live in VA Beach VA I missed there anyway I saw your profile...  Yes Already did 2nd sleep apnea last week ago. I do with CPAP. I am waiting for my insurance to delivery to my house with new machine with CPAP. I can't wait until my weight loss then dont use it anymore praying.... =) Im glad you sleep like a normal now.
Most Active