Sleep Study PRICE

Shelly LaChance
on 1/12/05 5:32 am - Chester, IL
They charged my Insurance $1,957.00 .. that is just way to much for not a good night sleep wonder if that was for both nights it just has one date on here .... shelly
karen C.
on 1/12/05 3:19 pm - Kennewick, WA
Unbelievable isn't it! My study including machine, fitting, and doctor consults was over $4000.00. Plus it looks like a monthly fee of about $12. However, as well as I am resting I must say it is well worth 40 cents per day! I took my machine in today. I was afraid I had messed it up when I knocked it off the table. Got some really good advice from a very experienced technician who has been working with these machines for 25 years. She said I had a major air leak on the front of my mask, then she adjusted my "cap" so that it fits much better, doesn't push my nose up, and stays on my head. Other than that things were fine. She encouraged me to call or come in anytime. I really do appreciate people who take pride in their jobs!
Shelly LaChance
on 1/12/05 10:13 pm - Chester, IL
I'm so glad you didn't hurt your cpap..they are great I just can't belive how great I feel now..hope you have a great day...shelly
BadMoose
on 1/13/05 11:11 am - Tomah, WI
I was just looking at my insurance tonight. close to $7000 for the sleep study and the c-flex machine.
Shelly LaChance
on 1/13/05 11:46 pm - Chester, IL
That is just crazy .. Just think of the poor people that don't have Insurance and really need a cpap I still think there is some thing wrong with the USA giving all this money to who ever and not everone who lives here has Insurance..oh well so sad ... shelly
BadMoose
on 1/14/05 5:57 am - Tomah, WI
Hi Shelly, Worst part is I found a web site that sells the same machines, for about 1/3 or less the price our insurance companies have paid for them. If you would like the link I have it at home. Just let me know. Kurt
Shelly LaChance
on 1/14/05 10:24 am - Chester, IL
I would love the link I don't have to pay for my cpap BC/BS is really good about paying for things but I would still like to see what they have I will some time or the other have to get a new mask ,,,thanks shelly
BadMoose
on 1/14/05 11:30 am - Tomah, WI
Here you go Shelly The machine I have is less than 1/3 the cost on this site. if I remember my ins. paid close to $3000 for the machine + head gear. http://www.cpapman.com/
Shelly LaChance
on 1/14/05 1:06 pm - Chester, IL
Thanks for the link ... I was reading your profile so you have not had surgery yet? Thats just crazy to how we have to wait so long LOL... I just sent the Dr, my last bit of papers I got a letter that I was approved but the Dr that is doing mine wants to have on hand a year of diet from my PCP so that will be sent to them next thursday,,I'm praying that it's all there so I can get surgery I know for sure I have 6 to 8 mo when I was on diet pills but my PCP didn't sound like it would be a problem when I told her what they needed so we shall see it will be 2 weeks before I here any thing oh my...Hope you have a great week,,,,shelly
Most Active