I've experienced Brazil.............

IowaHouseFlipper
on 9/16/06 8:45 pm - Belle Plaine, IA
For anyone that wishes to look me up and ask me what I thought about Brazil, I'm here for you. I've had 43 (+/-) procedures done there, I used multiple doctors, and I've been there every year since 2001. PLEASE, I'm not brragging. I should be embarassed and ashamed for "needing" that much work, but it's the truth about me. Like I said, I am here though to help anyone else that is considering doing what I've done. I am NOT (and I repeat), I am NOT a Salesman for any doctor, nor for any concierge company, or for anyone else. I will give you the straight scoop though. (lol) Peggy in Iowa
japitts48
on 12/27/06 11:48 pm - Hendersonville, TN
Hello, Peggy! I live in TN but grew up in your neighboring state of MO. How's the weather? I have had laporascopic Roux En Y and I feel great after 15 mos. My surgery was a breeze...in one day and out the next...not one complication so far. I am down 90+ lbs and really don't want to lose more actually...although I could lose another 20 to be within a "normal" BMI. We'll see how the year goes. I am 58 and don't want to look any uglier with hanging skin, etc. Now my real issue is...I want to pay for surgeries for my son and daughter...because their insurances won't pay. I am researching Costa Rica because I can do 2 surgeries there for the price of one here. I realize you had your work in Brazil...but can you give me any insight into your experience as it might be comparable to Costa Rica, perhaps.
ChristiMNB
on 11/25/07 12:08 pm - California and Brazil!, CA
Hey Peggy, YOu look great! How have you been? What exactly are YOU doing right now then? Blessings, Christi
DutchessLisa
on 12/21/07 1:26 pm - Hyde Park, NY
Hi, Peggy. I had a VSG in Curitiba, Brazil last June. Do you know Dr.Marchesini or Dr. Baretta?
Most Active