Sports~~general~~

Moma V.
on 5/15/03 1:38 pm - Frogtown, OH
Once upon a time when I was fit and healthier I played as many sports as I could fit into my day. Now with my sons playing almost every imaginable sport, I'm lucky to fit in the seats. Someday SOON, I pray, I won't be just an uncomfortable spectator any longer, but once again an active participant.
Kathy M.
on 6/2/03 8:06 am - McHenry, Il
Hey Vickie, I hear you. I have 4 boys who are very involved in all manners of sporting activities. After WLS I can now participate in some of them. We have gone canoeing for days at a time, and all of us, including me, are now on soccer teams. What a kick! I have my own personal cheering section. The first time I made a shot on goal, the crowd really went wild. I am on a team in the winter with my husband, and have taken the leap and joined an all womens team on my own for the summer. I think the best benefit WLS has had for me is giving me an oppotunity to become involved in my kids lives. As much as my 10 year old giggles and tells me how awful I am, (according to him) he still tells people very loudly, that his mom is number 6. And he is always helping me practice.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fantasy Football
tlallen710 · 0 replies · 298 views
Are we ready for some football ?
clancyk · 0 replies · 379 views
Pool/APA
niterun · 0 replies · 431 views