Hello. HUBBZ here.

Her H.
on 1/30/05 8:52 am - ellenwood, GA
Just checking all this out. Read a few posts and was begining to believe I was in the wrong place/forum. This IS supposed to be for the spouses, right? OK just the same I reckon. Mox nix as it were. I myself wouldn't mind hearing from some of the other fellows who have been through what my wife and I are about to embark on. Yes, I was of the mind for Kriss to have the "lap-band" procedure due to statistics about saftey and mortality. Seeing as how we both wear the proverbial pants 'round these parts however, she is and always will be free to make her own choices. She is quite aware of my feelings and holds a lot of apprehension herself but is insistent on taking the chance that's being offered to her. I stand here, right beside her. I already cook(part of her downfall in a way...lol) and clean and always will. She can't wait till she can help more than she does now. I care not about 2-piece bathing suits or her walking down the runway in paris. I certainly don't have or plan to get a sparkling new insurance policy although we are researching the wills and such.......I want what she wants...she wants what I want. For her to have an active, healthy life. For the times when shes lost her breath to have it be more than a walk to or from the car(wink, wink...nudge, nudge). For more of a reason to smile other than a day without serious pain and discomfort. To actually crave the next day instead of dreadfing it in some way. I love her and want to for a long time to come but i love her "for her"....not numbers on a chart or scale. To all my brothers-in-arms out there I say this. Stand up for and stand beside your girl. Don't push or pull. Encourage and support. Don't lecture or critisize. Remember this as well if ye kin......" Life's short, today even more so and tomorrow never comes" HUBBZ
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5263 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5949 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7144 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6889 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6929 views