Looking for someone who is taping Enterprise this season

whyray R.
on 11/18/04 7:55 am - Newton, NC
Group, I am seeking someone who has taped the episodes of Enterprise so far this season. My wife loves the show, and we have seperated. She is now living with her dad and cannot see the shows. I love her dearly, and have been trying to tape them but I have missed a couple of the first episodes. I will pay you for your shipping and for blank tapes if anyone can help me out. my email is [email protected] Thanks Ralph
Alicia W.
on 1/28/05 11:13 am - Ephrata, WA
Do you know the names of the episodes you are missing? You can find a current listing at startrek.com If you let me know what you need I can try to tape the reruns for you. You may also find a schedule for the reruns at startrek.com Good Luck Also, good luck with your surgry. In the beginning you'll wonder what the &^$^%#^$ you did to yourself but it's worth it!! I am 7 1/2 months post op and have alreay lost 105 pounds. don't get discouraged and keep up chatting and reading/posting messages. you CAN do this. Alicia 295 down from 400
mackey B.
on 4/17/05 5:45 pm - Los Angeles, CA
hey! i heard that tv guide is available on newsstands now..if i were you i will just buy my own copy of the tv guide for sure it help you too! aside from that it has 4 different covers of tv guide.. check this out!http://www.tvguide.com/special/startrek/
Alicia W.
on 1/28/05 11:13 am - Ephrata, WA
Do you know the names of the episodes you are missing? You can find a current listing at startrek.com If you let me know what you need I can try to tape the reruns for you. You may also find a schedule for the reruns at startrek.com Good Luck Also, good luck with your surgry. In the beginning you'll wonder what the &^$^%#^$ you did to yourself but it's worth it!! I am 7 1/2 months post op and have alreay lost 105 pounds. don't get discouraged and keep up chatting and reading/posting messages. you CAN do this. Alicia 295 down from 400
Most Active
Recent Topics
TOS Digital Remaster
David B. · 0 replies · 267 views
Enterprise?
BexMetz · 3 replies · 315 views
Star Wars?
Dawmer · 2 replies · 316 views
Star Trek soon to end
mackey B. · 0 replies · 259 views