Need some snack advice

Judy M.
on 1/11/07 7:35 pm - Hudson Valley, NY
Hi Teachers, I have a non-typical story. My weight did not melt away as others I've read about and after only 6 months out, I find I'm hungry every couple of hours. Dense foods still don't sit well with me, and the ones that go down the easiest are the soft carbs we need to stay away from. Our school cafeteria food is absolutely atrocious. Can those of you who have a meal/snack plan you feel is successful give me some ideas about what you eat during the day, especially with regard to those snacks that keep you satisfied and will not sabotage weight loss? Thanks a lot, Judy
JackieBel
on 7/11/07 1:06 pm - McAllen, TX
I rarely get on the Teachers Board b/c it has so little traffic. I hope you got replies. I eat breakfast around 7:00 AM, but I'm starving around 10:00 AM. I snack on a Pure Protein bar (I'm a chocoholic), a slice of sandwich meat wrapped around a cheese stick (lowfat both), beef jerkey, SF oatmeal. I'm not much of a protein drink drinker so I put Any Whey protein powder in soups, coffee, etc. I do great following a diet in the school year. It's summer and holidays that do me in. JackieBel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Music teachers with VSG
Beautenoir · 0 replies · 161 views
Need some snack advice
Judy M. · 1 replies · 447 views
Need A Change Of Pace
Sis'ta "T" Bone · 0 replies · 335 views
can i miss the last day?
krmlk26 · 4 replies · 357 views
Started back Monday
shoop727 · 1 replies · 357 views