Question

tisfemin
on 12/20/04 11:40 pm - Gadsden, AL
What will you be eating Christmas day? I plan on enjoying some ham, green beans, deviled eggs, and maybe a itty bitty spoon of dressing w/cranberry sauce. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season enjoying their loved ones being near. Christie
(deactivated member)
on 12/22/04 9:21 pm - haverhill, MA
Thanks for keeping this board alive! I have no idea what I will be eating for Christmas dinner. I suspect it will be a little ham....green veggie and potato as usual. Kind of a similiar pattern to my regular eating. I have discovered (even with Thanksgiving!) that the food just is not important anymore. I am ok with that....just something I noticed about myself. I used to associate holidays with certain foods and I just don't find that happening anymore. Probably a good thing!
Pruettychic
on 12/26/04 10:44 pm - Vincent, AL
Hey Christie, An itty bitty spoon of dressing, NO WAY! I love dressing. I had several spoons and still have some in the fridge. However, things will return back to normal when it's gone. I'm having a good ole protein drink as I type. Yes, I know you don't do protein drinks, but I love mine. Diane, Pruetty Chic
Diane M.
on 12/27/04 1:13 am - Hazard, KY
I ate a little of everything for Christmas. I even had the filling of a very small slice of pie. I don't recommend everybody try this. I am 21/2 years out. I didn't eat any sweets the first 18months. Then started by breaking small bites off peanut butter fudge. I read on one of the post that the food wasn't the important thing. That person was right. I find I eat slowly and enjoy the conversation around me. But, I still enjoy the food too. It just isn't important anymore. Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Music teachers with VSG
Beautenoir · 0 replies · 160 views
Need some snack advice
Judy M. · 1 replies · 446 views
Need A Change Of Pace
Sis'ta "T" Bone · 0 replies · 335 views
can i miss the last day?
krmlk26 · 4 replies · 356 views
Started back Monday
shoop727 · 1 replies · 357 views