Praising my daughters SAVANNAH & CHANAE

Naes Wls J.
on 1/15/04 12:35 am - NJ
I know no one is reading this but, I just wanted to praise my daughters Savannah and Chanae for doing very good in track & field. Savvanah is headed towards college to do the same. This is Savannah's last year and she really has done great all 4 years, Now her baby sister is coming behind her to continue the talent her sister had. Hugs and Kisses girls. Great job.
sueboo
on 2/4/05 12:01 pm - Saugus, CA
Hey! I did stumble upon this and read it so I will join you in congratulating your daughters on being awesome athletes! Good job girls! Your mama is obviously really proud of you both. Keep it up and good luck in the years to come.
B4real
on 2/6/05 5:47 am - NJ
Hi Sue, Thanks your sweet. Best wishes to you
B4real
on 2/4/05 9:58 pm - NJ
Good morning hon, Thanks so much for your kindness, I remember when I posted that. LOL it's been a while back. Update, Savannah runs and is on the track team at The College of New Jersey (TNCJ) I'm glad she continued with it. and Chanae is in 10th grade in HS and is Throwing the Shot Put and is doing great bringing in metals also. I'm proud of any child who does anything positive in school. Being a teen these days has to be so difficult. with the peer pressure and all. Is your daughter still into track, I think I remember you saying so.? Well hon, thanks for your kindness, hang in there **Hugs**
Valerie C.
on 2/6/05 3:46 am - Grove City, OH
There's nothing wrong with singing praises! I think any hard work like that should be commended. It is rough being a teenager these days, and the kids that find something productive that can teach them discipline, respect for others and themselves is a beautiful thing! You go girls! I think that's great! Glad to see you post on the bodybulding weightlifting forum too! Val
Most Active
Recent Topics
Saturday meet
Earl C. · 0 replies · 249 views
turn Miles Into smiles
donnasmiley75 · 0 replies · 276 views