I have a complaint about AMOS

Shrinking W.
on 6/12/04 10:57 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
It has come to my attention that when someone types in my name on google information from AMOS comes up with links and whatever information I gave to AMOS when I originally joined listing the town I live in. I was told to change my name so that this wouldn't happen, however, when I got a digest from a group I belong to this morning my real name showed up instead of my code name. I know a lot of people are really open about their surgery but I like to keep private things private and find it really disconcerting having exposure like this. Unless AMOS is able to change their practices I will be forced to terminate all connection and have my membership permanently erased. I am totally at wits end on this. Why does the world need to know my private life, including where I live? le
Egyptianeyesdiva
on 7/27/04 1:38 am - Arlington, TX
Bizarre to say the least but if YOU have a problem with AMOS then you need to contact them directly. I put my name in on Google and nothing of the sort came up. I would suggest not flaming AMOS who has helped hundreds of thousands of people where WLS is concerned and just email them directly to get to the bottom of it. My two cents.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4291 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8543 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8075 views