Has anybody been re-sleeved???

Ms Shell
on 6/27/10 4:58 am - Hawthorne, CA
Like MWG I know it's done but also your new sleeve has to be DONE healing and swelling which takes quite awhile.  Also another lady on the forum Joyce P...here's her profile link www.obesityhelp.com/member/thenecklacelady/

I'll let you read her story but basically she had the OLD stomach stapling and then revised to a sleeve WELL because of the damage and shape her stomach in she didn't have a "real" sleeve and was always hungry etc etc.  Fast forward she now has an RnY, but I THINK she was going to try to be resleeve.

Please PM her and go to her profile and read her story.  I think it's relavant to you cause the band problably did damage to your stomach making it hard to do a "real" sleeve as well.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

KimChee
on 6/27/10 12:10 pm
Thank you Ms Shell for taking the time to research and finding this link for me. I will read her story right after this reply.Funny cause I'm Joyce H.

I was suggested to wait 1 year before re-sleeving and I'm gonna take that suggestion seriously, I'm not ready for yet another surgery this soon anyways.

Thanks for being a true veteran of vsg.

Joyce
Ms Shell
on 6/28/10 12:37 am - Hawthorne, CA
You are QUITE welcome Joyce...all the BEST to you in your journey =)

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views