I am ON the Losers Bench.

Linda B.
on 3/23/11 7:33 am - CA
Every time I write "the losers bench", I cry. WOW! I am home from the hospital, and it really hasn't all sunk in yet. I still feel like me, and I'm kinda glad about that cuz I like me, but I was reading all your posts here and it somehow felt so MAGICAL once you had your sleeve. I was thinking I might be transformed somehow...I guess in the weeks and months to come, I will be. The way I was meant to be over all these years. I DID IT! I made the decision to be who I was meant to be! I will blog on my experience for all of you thinking about or heading into this surgery soon as soon as I am settled. THANK YOU all for all your messages and support here over the last month. I don't know if I would have done so well without it.YAY!
Linda B

Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

KrisJ77
on 3/23/11 7:36 am - TX
YAY!!! I saw that you were 238 - I was 239 the day of my surgery - I have lost 35 pounds already! (7 weeks out) - you are going to be so happy!!!  We made the best decision!!!  YAY!!!!! - Kris

Kristy R.
on 3/23/11 7:40 am - Santa Clara, CA
 Congrats! My surgery is Tuesday, I am looking forward to getting it behind me. I don't think I expect it to be magical, LOL - I just hope I don't feel horrible!  I'm glad you still feel like you!
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

Linda B.
on 3/23/11 7:51 am - CA
Kristine...I will get my blog up before Tues, I promise. I was reading new sleeve posts & blogs voraciously. They helped a lot. You will do great!
Linda B

Leslie B.
on 3/23/11 7:44 am - MO
Congrats!!!!  It does feel so wonderful, I am almost a week out and I still cant believe that I was couragous enough to do it!!!!  We are going to do great together!!!!  AS A TEAM!!!  Keep in touch, so anxious to hear about your hospital stay and glad to know your home and doing well.  Every day gets better and better.  Today, Im cleaning house!!!  Can you believe it? 
Leslie B.

"I am so happy with my new life, would not change it for anything!"
luvdisney
on 3/23/11 7:48 am
Congrats! I had my surgery on the 14th I was 238.8 morning of surgery and I am now 228.6! I am starting to feel like this was the right decision.

(deactivated member)
on 3/23/11 8:09 am
Congratulations!  So good to read that you're home and doing okay.  I definitely look forward to reading how you are recovering.  I have surgery on Tuesday and that's my biggest worry, how long I will be out of work.  Best wishes on a smooth recovery!
HollyLaLa
on 3/23/11 8:22 am - NJ
VSG on 03/08/11 with
 Congratulations!  Yeah the first few days are alittle rough but its all worth it.  I am 2 weeks out and just hit the 30 lbs lost (that includes 16 lost during the liquid shake preop diet).  I thought that I hit a plateu this week but I just got my period yet again.  My body obviously doesn't know what to think yet.  But I have yet to have regrets or buyers remorse!   I just went through my closet today and I am wearing a pair of jeans that I have not worn in years!  All Ready!!!!  Keep sipping and walking, and take good care of yourself No Lifting!!!  Good luck and Welcome!!!

Nothing worth having comes easy.  Success comes with hard work and determination and sacrifice!   

ROCK ON!             
BJUpNorth
on 3/23/11 8:43 am - MN
Congratulations Linda B!!! Glad everything is going well for you. Take time to heal and soon you will be transforming. I can't wait to join you on the "losers bench" too. I may just cry along with you.

Brenda
_rebecca
on 3/23/11 8:44 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
Welcome to the loser's bench!!!  The sleeve is amazing, just give yourself time.  The magical part happens over time as you see yourself transform.  Congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 409 views