UPPER GI

Eula "Evie" R.
on 3/25/11 11:37 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi All,

I had my upper GI this morning. My surgeon told my husband that I had a small high hernia, and he thinks I have a bacteria infection, so he sent samples for testing to make sure,  of my stomach. LOL , after they gave me some meds, I wanted to start talking to my surgeon, I was knocking the mouth piece out of my mouth. He told the nurse to give me more meds, lol. So I would be quite. I remember him doing everything, didn't like that thing in my mouth. When I first went in the nurse's ask me why I was having a GI and I told them and they both said don't have the WLS, they pulled my blanket up and looked at me and said you are not that big, don't have surgery. I really didn't know what to say.
I ask my husband did he talk to my surgeon about my WLS. My husband said he didn't know that was my surgeon or he would have and I thought Good grief, not now. I just don't want him or anyone else to blow my surgery. I would of been very upset if he was mean to my surgeon. He is knownen to speak his mind. I would of had to do a lot of praying to not give my husband a piece of my mind. I am still hurt because my daughter's are not behind me and I really know my husband is not really either. He is trying to be but hard on him.

I hope all is well with everyone. God Bless you All. Please keep praying for me.

Hugs, Evie
Hislady
on 3/25/11 1:36 pm - Vancouver, WA
Woohoo, one more check off of your list! Keep on going girl!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views