6 weeks out. This still trips me out (Buffalo Wild Wings)

ohmeohmy
on 3/28/11 1:02 am
Went there yesterday. What did I eat? 2 wings and 1 small fried mushroom. DONE!
My VSG Journey videos http://www.youtube.com/user/nanananner
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/ohmeohmy/uzone,blog/action,view/blog_id,321166/
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
thebadest
on 3/28/11 1:07 am - Houston, TX
Sounds great. I hope you ate off somebody's plate.

***Getting to Goal Challenge: -13.9/22.7 July 29th surgiversary**
Trina//SW:270/CW:172.7/GW:150

Kitty1975
on 3/28/11 1:11 am - Canada
haha Yeah i know what you mean. My boyfriend and i went out to celebrate him getting a new job. We went to a pizza place *yeah i know not the best pick but it was a treat* I ended up eating on small garlic finger and a half a slice of pizza. Amazes me how much less we can eat now. Of course i will never be doing dough again cause it set way too heavy.lol But still live n learn.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
SassyItalian
on 3/28/11 1:27 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I love going somewhere I used to and eating sooo much less! It reminds me what I would have eaten and why I needed to have surgery.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/11 1:50 am
can't wait to get to that place... :)
faylavi
on 3/28/11 2:27 am - Laurel, MD
LOL...same here.  2 peices of wing is my max.  I still forget when ordering though, so I end up with left overs.  My son LOVES it (he is 15 active, tall and slim)

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

sandyj06
on 3/28/11 3:13 am - GA
You don't know how glad I am that you can eat wings. I LOVE WINGS!!! The funny thing is that they were never something I ate extremely often prior to surgery but that's been one of the foods I've been craving since surgery. YEAH!!! You have made my day! There is hope for the future! LOL!!

Kelley_S
on 3/28/11 3:59 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/23/10 with
I can eat 4 wings. (of course it should be said that I am not one of those people that cleans a wing to the bone or anything)

Amazing considering I used to easily be able to eat twice that, PLUS a basket of fries or chips or whatever else was around.

missjanuary31
on 3/28/11 5:16 am - oak park, MI
Friday i went on a date and i have been dating this guy for about 4 months and he knows i had the surgery but i guess just not the extent of what i can have or not.  So he suggested we goto fridays so now im getting nervous but i really wanted to go out. So i figured what was the harm i had some spinach dip that no chips and one wing. i know its way to early but i didnt get sick but i was so disgusted that i couldnt eat. He saw it all over my face i was kind of embrassed because he is was saying that a good thing right. But i got over i had to have them wrap the food up because my feelings were really hurt. Sad but so true
ohmeohmy
on 3/28/11 7:39 am
It's weird because then I sat and watched him eat the remaining 16 AND have a few beers. I could have done that a couple of months ago. It SOOO worth it though. I got up this morning and fit into my size 12 jeans. That's the biggest pair of jeans I have because once I grow out of a 12, jeans just don't fit me right. So, a little NSV for me!
My VSG Journey videos http://www.youtube.com/user/nanananner
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/ohmeohmy/uzone,blog/action,view/blog_id,321166/
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views