?? Gastritis?? Help

NuevaMujer714
on 3/29/11 10:25 am - Irvine, CA
Ok I was told I have gasrttis I was supposed to start in 1/23 to take a 8 week treatment od Protonix 40mg But I stopped like for 3  weeks ans just restarted again

My concern is my Surgery is on 04/25 will I be ok
XOXO Thanks for the Support            
skinnymeforever
on 3/29/11 10:30 am - AZ
idk but I can tell you that nobody diagnosed me with gastritis but every sense the surgery, I have had way too much gas and acid. I just got off the phone with my doctor's office. They are calling in some Protonix for me. However, it isn't covered by my insurance and a 30 day supply is goinjg to be $154.00!  The prilocec isn't cutting it and I guess this is going to be the only option.  If you have gastritis now, you may have some issues after. So, just be prepared.  There are meds to help but it can get costly.

NuevaMujer714
on 3/29/11 10:33 am - Irvine, CA
Yikes well thanks for the Info =)
NuevaMujer714
on 3/30/11 12:03 am - Irvine, CA
Hey look at this tip I hope it works for u

Post Date: 3/29/11 7:08 pm
Last Edit: 3/29/11 7:08 pm
This is the absolute BEST cure (within about 15 minutes) for gastritis I have ever seen. I use it all the time and I promise...it really works. Get a coconut...a real one...drill a hole in it and pour out the water. Drink about two or three sips. DONE! Another thing I do that helps for me is drinking a little aloe vera juice every day. Not the gel....but there is a juice that can be bought at walgreens by the gallon. That stuff is amazing. I am pre-op but have had LOTS of digestion problems until I got off all the proton pump inhibitors. I truly hope this helps!

XJudyX
on 3/29/11 12:08 pm, edited 3/29/11 12:08 pm - WA
This is the absolute BEST cure (within about 15 minutes) for gastritis I have ever seen. I use it all the time and I promise...it really works. Get a coconut...a real one...drill a hole in it and pour out the water. Drink about two or three sips. DONE! Another thing I do that helps for me is drinking a little aloe vera juice every day. Not the gel....but there is a juice that can be bought at walgreens by the gallon. That stuff is amazing. I am pre-op but have had LOTS of digestion problems until I got off all the proton pump inhibitors. I truly hope this helps!
NuevaMujer714
on 3/30/11 12:02 am - Irvine, CA
Wow well thanks alot I totally had forgot about the Aloe Vera Juice =) 
XJudyX
on 3/30/11 12:21 am - WA
You're welcome!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views