Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

txangel22
on 3/30/11 2:08 am
Awwww Debby, thank you so much for your encouragement!! I really needed it badly!! LOL  Yeah I am going to start measuring and also increasing my protein because I am pretty sure I am not getting enough!! LOL And another thing that I have noticed is since I don't drink any cokes anymore that I don't really drink very much and I know that that is not good at all!! So intend on increasing my fluids as well and keeping better track of my fluids!!  A big congrats on your weightloss!!!  Thank you so much for your help again!!!
Kala

1st Month - 30 lbs 2nd Month - 8 lbs 3rd Month - 11 lbs
diane S.
on 3/29/11 1:41 pm
Well don't panic. As long as you are following your surgeon's program on calories and protein and such, you will lose weight. If weighing daily drives you nuts, do it weekly. stay on program and you WILL lose weight. Your body will take its own sweet time in doing it and so getting aggrivated does no good. I was a slow loser but its not a race and I got to goal by putting one foot in front of the other each day and doing what doc said to. sleeve made it pretty easy.

Yeah its frustrating and easy to think you are the only one that won't lose but you will. I promise that one of these days you will wake up with a nice loss. it just happens that way. take care

diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

txangel22
on 3/30/11 2:11 am
Thank you so much Diane for your help and encouragement!!!  I really appreciate it more than you could imagine!! LOL  I know that I shouldn't be so hard on myself because I have lost 50 lbs and I should be proud of that and I am!! So with positive thoughts and all of the wonderful advice and hints that have been offered so kindly to me on here I will move forward with GREAT success!!! Thank you so much again and CONGRATS to you on reaching your goal!!!!
Kala

1st Month - 30 lbs 2nd Month - 8 lbs 3rd Month - 11 lbs
KathyA999
on 3/30/11 2:46 am
One of the most successful sleevers on here, Elina, recently posted about this.  She says she didn't change anything during a stall, just kept on keeping on. 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/4363306/Wanna-know-one-of-the-Secrets-to-losing-97lbs-in-6-5-months/

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 171 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 448 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 470 views