Post op Dr. appt.

melford273
on 3/31/11 5:42 am - NJ
It went very well.  I'm down 25lbs since my first appt with them (17 since surgery) and everything is healing very well.  Now I'm allowed to try soft foods and he said in 4 more weeks I'll be back to my regular diet (minus the crap that is!)  I have been on a short stall..haven't lost anything in 4 days now, but I"m not freaking out.  Not yet anyway.  I know I just need to get to walking, but since the weather has been such crap here its been a little hard. 

Nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel

HW 319; SW 295; CW 274.5

KrisJ77
on 3/31/11 5:45 am - TX
Advise from me to you - when you can eat - eat sllllllooooooowwwwww and chew chew chew!! Girl, I have had 3 really bad throw up sessions from eating too fast!! 

melford273
on 3/31/11 5:56 am - NJ

Thank you!  I really do not want that to happen.  It's hard to remember to chew, but I'm trying!

HW 319; SW 295; CW 274.5

anninva
on 3/31/11 6:17 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
congrats on your weight loss and try to keep not obsessing about being in a stall.  this is why i only weigh once a week!

getting on soft food will totally rock!  i felt so much better when i could eat SOMETHING after the first two weeks!!!!!

keep it up!!!  you're doing fabby!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

phatnurse
on 3/31/11 9:20 am
My postop followup will be April 6th. I have actually marked my calendar for Phase III (April 9th), which is when I can start the soft foods! LOL! I looooong to eat SOMETHING; however, I know it is for the best that I stick very closely to my surgical team's eating plan. I notice that a lot of us here on OH have surgeons that follow somewhat different regimens. I have to remain on Phase III for 6-8 weeks, after which time I can incorporate veggies......YAY!!!!

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. Change starts from within.....             
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 446 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 466 views