3 month appt.......down 40 pounds! YAY!

TeriMac10
on 3/31/11 12:43 pm
Today was my 3 month appt and I am happy to report I am down 40 pounds from the day of surgery!  My labs were awesome...and I feel like my life is starting over and headed down the right path.  Any one who is on the fence...jump off to VSGland....breathe and never-ever look back!  Take the tool the surgeon gives you and run like yo hair is on fire!  This has been the best gift I ever gave myself.  I am happy for the first ime in a long time with just being me.  Take the plunge and dog paddle, swim a sprint, float, hang on the the edge...but, make your way across to the wonderful VSG town.  The folks are goodly, kinder than most, honest and fair.  NOW, I ask you where you gonna find that?  We'll carry you when needed, we'll kick your ass if deemed appropriate, we'll send miles and miles of hugs and we'll be proud to call you brother or sister of our glorious VSG club.  It's all about some love here.  Nothing more.
Teri in Lovely Tennessee
newbutterfly84
on 3/31/11 12:54 pm, edited 3/31/11 12:54 pm - VA
with
congratulations on your 40 loss! I am definitely considering the VSG. I am nervous though because this is a big step. If you can give me any advice. Congrats again :)

Rosey
svelteNgorgeous
on 3/31/11 1:02 pm
Congrats, good job. You sound like you're in a great place. But, please don't kick my ass ;-)

changeiscomingsoon
on 3/31/11 1:03 pm
Super congrats to you ...go**** is ssssssssssssssooooooooooooo exhilirating isn't it!!1
It is the single best thing I have ever done to be a normal person and having been freed from this evil devil of an obsession...yes it is an obsession..uncontrollable. I find it therapeutic to say those things some times.
I LOVE RUNNING LIKE MY HAIR IS ON FIRE....ISNT THAT JUST THE BEST!!!

Gracieteddy
on 3/31/11 1:15 pm - IA
It is good to know that things get better! Congrats!
Susan M.
on 3/31/11 1:37 pm
 This is so exciting! My surgery is scheduled for April 25, and it's good to hear of your success and excitement -- certainly helps alleviate some of my nervousness. Keep up the good work.
Livinglifeabundantly
on 3/31/11 2:16 pm - Greenacres, FL
Congratulations!   {{{{{HUGGS}}}}} and Blessings!
   Total Weight Lost

Weight lost since VSG                  
inkslingerdiva
on 3/31/11 3:35 pm - Dumfries, VA
VSG on 01/22/11 with
Way to work your sleeve!
SW: 228Lbs. GW: 125Lbs. Goal in 14.5 Months CW: 122.7Lbs Down 105.3Lbs

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/11 6:29 pm - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Yaaay yaaay YAAAY!!

You are doing it babygirl!!!  I am so proud on you!  I know you are proud on you too!! 
carabarnes
on 3/31/11 10:24 pm
Go Teri! You are rockin it!

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 249 views