NSV - Insurance Approval Woot Woot

amandamercedes22
on 4/4/11 6:57 am - CA
I am so excited!!!! So, on Wednesday, my surgeon's office called to tell me that they are submitting my paperwork to my insurance company  on Thursday. On Friday, I called Anthem BCBS to make sure that they received my paperwork. (I am a very hands on person and like to be involved each step of the way) The very nice woman in the Bariatric Approval department, told me that my surgery was approved!!! It was less than 24 hours and I already got the approval. I swear, I almost cried... well, I did cry... but not a lot.

Now, I am just waiting to hear back from my surgeon's office.

At least now I can go on my vacation and can relax knowing that I already got the approval..

bellywood
on 4/4/11 7:03 am
What great news!!! Congrats!!!
Drea408
on 4/4/11 7:03 am - CA
Congrats.

FaithForward
on 4/4/11 7:10 am - Houston, TX
Woo Hoo! I love those quick turn around approvals.
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

KrisJ77
on 4/4/11 7:24 am - TX
YAY!!!  Keep us posted!!!

jbskaggs
on 4/4/11 7:56 am - holt, MO
 Ask for an approval letter to mailed to you at their earliest convenience.  It's best to have in writing.

JB

Carmelita
on 4/4/11 9:28 am - Four Corners, NM
Bruce S.
on 4/4/11 9:36 am - Portland, TN
Congrats to you.  enjoy your vacation but before you go, share some of that good luck.  Waiting on approval too.
amandamercedes22
on 4/4/11 10:21 am - CA
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

I will pass on all the luck I can to all of you that still need approvals! :-) 

I hope you all have a great week and lots of great progress with the weight loss
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 70 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 264 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views