It's a sunny day here in St. Louis

Leslie B.
on 4/6/11 12:09 am - MO
Wake up to a beautiful sunny day here in St. Louis MO.  I step on the scale and down 2 more pounds!!!!  What a wonderful day.  This really is the best thing I have ever done for myself.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful sunshiny day also!!!  God Bless! Leslie

"I am so happy with my new life, would not change it for anything!"
VeraG
on 4/6/11 12:13 am - Bonner Springs, KS

It's sunny here in KC as well.  It's about damn time to have some sunshine in the Midwest!!!  I'm loving it!

Living until I die!

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/11 12:15 am
Well, it's a little cloudy here in Northern California, but who cares, I still weight 104 lbs.!!!!  :) 
Kelby F.
on 4/6/11 12:19 am - Minot, ND
Great job on those 2 lbs!!! 

It's pretty nice here in North Dakota.. 35 degrees... yeah... we're having a heat wave! High of 42 for the day 20% chance of snow!

I THOUGHT IT WAS SPRING!!!! Evidently mother nature missed that memo!

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

Lovelyc_98
on 4/6/11 1:21 am - St. Louis, MO
Yes it is a sunny day here in St. Louis... (im getting sick of the cold).  Congratulations on your two more pounds lost... it's so exciting!!!  Keep up the good work!

cindymomof4
on 4/6/11 1:29 am - Greenwood, IN
Yay!  Congratulations!  We went to St Louis then down to Memphis for spring break.  We have to make it there a few times a year, since the City Museum is my kid's favorite place in the world! Can't wait until I lose more weight so I can find in all the tubes and hidey holes with them!
Leslie B.
on 4/6/11 1:29 am - MO
Thanks for the updates all.  Good to know that the sun is shining elsewhere!!!!  God Bless!

"I am so happy with my new life, would not change it for anything!"
M. Walker
on 4/6/11 2:08 am
DS on 02/12/13
2 pounds! Great job and isn't this sleeve great!!!! : -)

Lisa D.
on 4/6/11 6:03 am - New Orleans, LA
Great job on the loss!  I love St Louis!  I love the Cardinals.  I would be useless if I lived there because I would have to go to every game.  I come up there once a year to see all of those cuties in those nice uniforms.  I just wish they were starting out a little better this year.  Watching them right now while folding clothes(is that cardio?)  Off from work today and going to the dog park after the game.  Keep up the good work!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

kittehmama
on 4/6/11 8:49 am - IL
So glad to here you're workin' that sleeve. I too am a patient of Dr. Minkin.  I live in illinois and work in St. Louis
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views