I love my sleeve!!

melford273
on 4/6/11 10:49 pm - NJ
So yesterday on my way home from work I was feeling kinda blah, which made me want to eat.  I decided that I was done with this diet thing and just wanted to pig out.  Then I realized "hey, there's no turning back this time dummy!"  That just made me love me sleeve even more.  Every other diet I have ever done I've just quit and that was it.  But this is forever, this is my new life, and I am so grateful for it.

I am down 19lbs since surgery, 44 all together and I can actually bend over to pick something up off the floor now!  So for anyone who is not sure if the sleeve is for them, I am here to tell you that it is an amazing tool and so worth all the bull you have to go through to get it!

Nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel

HW 319; SW 295; CW 274.5

Nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel        
stephany48463
on 4/6/11 11:21 pm
you will have this realization many more time. its just as awesome each time. but now is the time to figure out what is causing that gut reaction to pig out, because while you can't fall off the bandwagon like you used to you can sabotage yourself in other ways. I have had moments of doing stupid things already, but am learning to do the right things for me.
45 lbs lost pre op
first goal 199 reached 2-3-11
second goal 175 reached 6-1-11              
foodlover
on 4/7/11 1:08 am
awesome!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views