Approved to start working out!

koverturf
on 4/13/11 7:49 am - CA
Today was my 4 week check up and I was approved to start working out, and he told me that I can start fish. Pick up some salmon for lunch and it was awesome so full still like I had a big Thanksgiving dinner! Ufff! LOL 

I also met an awesome lady there her name was Terry I forgot her last name but she was so helpful with all the information she had. I was feeling kind of bad because I haven't lost much more in the way of pounds, but she made me feel that it's ok if it comes off slow! I wanted to say Thank you for the ego boost!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/11 8:25 am - Edmonton, Canada
Hi there,

WHat is there idea of working out ???  I have been at the gym since week 2 but have been a little leary to do any ab workouts !!

C
koverturf
on 4/13/11 8:28 am - CA

My surgeon told  me that I can do aerobic and some light weight lifting. Which is find I used to do turbo kickboxing on Wednesday nights. I am going to take it easy at first.

Did they approve you to workout so soon?

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/11 8:40 am - Edmonton, Canada
I started walking 45 min on week out of surgery..as for the rest I did upper body workout and know I am doing light ab's and legs.  No approval I know what my body can handle.
Ronetta G.
on 4/13/11 10:27 am - NV
My doctor told me today I was approved to work out, just take it slow and build up....

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views