NSV packed weekend!

mareacuda
on 4/17/11 3:12 pm - Las Vegas, NV
 I had an awesome weekend with my hubbs :-) 

He took me shopping on Saturday... 

I bought clothing from BANANA REPUBLIC! 

I bought clothing from GAP and NOT in the largest size they carry!

I went to Lane Bryant and grabbed a skirt and a pair of shorts (in a size 20... I was a solid 24 pre-op) and.... TOO BIG!!!!! I was so shocked! 

The hubbs was going to buy me a new Coach bag to celebrate my loss so far, but the store was so crowded and the girls reminded me of vultures. LOL... I said eff it and scored some AMAZING Versace sunglasses on clearance instead! ;-) 

ANDDDDD

to top it all off, I just registered for the Susan G. Komen 3 day in San Diego!! Another patient of Dr. Umbach's started a team and I joined it. :-)  I am pretty sure this is the NSV that feels the best!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
carriesb
on 4/17/11 3:24 pm
Wow you are spoiled girl I'd still get the purse though and I think you need to be modeling your new clothes in some pics on here.
mareacuda
on 4/17/11 3:27 pm - Las Vegas, NV
 HAHA Thanks Carrie ;) I will have Michael take some pictures of me in my new clothes :P 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/11 4:11 pm - Castle Rock, CO
Just had to say.. Love the Avatar , She-ra is my idol
skinimini
on 4/18/11 10:36 am
I did the Susan G. Komen 3-Day in Atlanta, two years ago. It was a life-changing experience!! I did it with my mom, who is a survivor. I told her just the other day that that is what I want to do when I get to my goal weight! Do the 3-Day in San Diego!! ( hopefully next year!)( I live in GA and she lives in NM) Keep us posted on when you do it!

Also, congrats of the great NSVs!

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 248 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 315 views