Belts are our friends....

DragonGirl
on 4/20/11 12:53 am - MN
I put one of my favorite dresses on this morning, thinking it'd be a little big....
I came out of my bedroom and my Daughter told me "Mom...it looks like you're wearing a night gown to work!!" I only have one pair of jeans left that fits and I refuse to buy Winter weight clothes...even though in Minneapolis it's snowing like crazy today!

I scrounged and found a belt that worked and it made a huge difference! I've tried this trick before and it works for a lot of things!!
Stretch your wardrobe as you shrink and get a few belts!

Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
ccbelle14
on 4/20/11 1:27 am - Minneapolis, MN
I love belts over dresses, button down tops, tunics...it really does pull a loose outfit together and give definition!

Although the belt I had been using is now too loose and I need a new, smaller belt!

And yeah - wth is up with the snow today? I am SO over winter!

Highest Weight (2008): 360  Surgery Consult Weight: 340  Day of Surgery: 318
Height: 5'10"
DragonGirl
on 4/20/11 2:22 am - MN
Me too Girlie!! I want Spring/Summer...something here!! I bought some capri's and got to wear them once before Winter came back!
I refuse to buy new jeans to wear them for a few weeks!!
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Kristy R.
on 4/20/11 2:13 am - Santa Clara, CA
 SO funny, I was thinking about this very thing today...LOL

Another thing I do is move my buttons to try and gain some time with my pants, just remove them and re-sew them on..sometimes, they are just TOO baggy - but not always.  
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 243 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 312 views