OT- Crazy Weather

annamaria16
on 4/26/11 4:06 pm
OH MY! I live in NE Louisiana and let me just tell you we have had the craziest weather for the last 3 hours!! Tornados everywhere! my whole family was in the kiddos bathroom for 2 hours! We had winds of 81 MPH!!!! I don't know when I have been so scared! Thank Goodness it seems the worst has passed though.
jbskaggs
on 4/26/11 4:10 pm - holt, MO
 Same here I am in south east Ark.  Lot of tornados and some deaths as well.

annamaria16
on 4/26/11 4:18 pm
They just said we have 80 MPH winds headed our way and i thought it was almost over...guess not. Yall stay safe
Susan0714
on 4/26/11 10:10 pm - Kenner, LA
HI Annamaria,

I know what you mean I live in New Orleans, and this wind started yesterday, they said last night it will be windy all day today..  We have not had any torando issues down here yet..

Stay save Annamaria..

Susan
tanieanie
on 4/26/11 11:09 pm - WI
Talk about CraZy weather,  Im looking out my window and its snowing.   This is a Crzy spring.  Be safe!!

Karen M.
on 4/26/11 11:25 pm - Rockwall, TX
DS on 12/01/14
I live in a suburb of Dallas and we've had 5 straight days of tornadic weather. I hate spring because of the severe storms and this year seems to be so much worse than usual. Everyone please be safe!!!

HW:  268             SW:  268              CW:  230.02             5'5"                   48 yrs old              

momstephanie
on 4/27/11 12:04 am - GA
I am At Work in Chattanooga TN and we have had tornados Everywhere!!!
Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." Anais Nin
"Nothing Taste as good as thin feels" unk

Linda B.
on 4/27/11 12:25 am
My heart goes out to all of you living in the tornado areas. Coming from the North East I am not familiar with what you go through in the spring, but your all in my prayers.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 312 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views