I'm home!!! YEAH!!!

Pensgal
on 5/1/11 7:55 am
Well I made it home!  Surgery was Thursday and got home Sat eve.  Today I've tried some skim milk and some cream of chicken soup.  I wont be able to get in all the fluids OR "full liquids" but I'm trying.

No one warned me of the GAS PAINS!! HOLY CRAP!  All I can say is Walk, Walk, Walk and Walk one more time.  The nurses & maintenance people made fun of me because I was always in the hall!  But even with all of that the pains were terrible.  Much worse than the surgery!

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes.  Together - we can do ANYTHING!
Pensgal    
evilelf
on 5/1/11 8:00 am
Congrats on your sleeve, just keep walking. Time and gas will pass. This will all be a distant memory. 

H.W 270 S.W 252 C.W 195 G.W 170

mylastchance
on 5/1/11 8:24 am
Glad your surgery is over.  Now the fun starts,  stick with your Dr's plan and you will do good.  The walking will help with the gas pains and make sure you get in lots of fluids and protein...........so hang in there.  Everyday that passes things will get better and you will soon forget this.

Congratulations to you and I'll be looking forward to seeing updates on your progress.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

loser429
on 5/1/11 9:04 am
We used the Gas X strips and they helped a lot.  Congratulations, you will feel better everyday.

Mary K

Mary's trying to get healthy:

Pensgal
on 5/1/11 9:37 pm
Thanks Everyone!!!!
Pensgal    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views