Day 1 - Help

Sunshine115
on 5/9/11 4:34 am - MI
Can anyone tell me if you can have skim milk on the pre-surgery protein diet, I have received some conflicting info, & I was hoping for quick answer, I have called the nut but she hasn't called me back yet. Thank you OH family. Tricia

BeautyisherGODgiven
name

on 5/9/11 4:38 am
I used skim milk but hten again I was not instructed by a nut. the only real tip I can give you is PLAM, PLAN and PLAN.
I find it hard to stick tothe food I am supposed to eat if I don't bring it with me. A few more minutes in the early morning can prevent a whole day's worth of stress
Follow my progress: www.youtube.com/user/livictori                           

MELMEL308
on 5/9/11 5:02 am - PA
My nut told me to use nonfat milk for my protein shakes..
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
SassyItalian
on 5/9/11 5:03 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
As always contact your Nutritionist to get the full list of ok foods but I was definitely allowed skim milk- it has good protein and some natural sugar. I wouldnt drink a whole gallon because of the sugar but a few glasses was how I got my protein other than shakes.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views