Day 3 of Back to Basics

mjchristy
on 5/11/11 12:56 am - IN
Well I am on Day 3 of Back to Basics!  So far so good.  I am staying between 600 to 700 calories a day, under 30 grams of carbs and between 60 and 90 grams of Protein.  Although I am wondering if I should add in a bit more calories on the days that I have been doing my exercises.  Today is the only day I haven't exercised yet and I think I will take a walk outside once the children get home from school!  I haven't seen the scale move really which isn't a great feeling but I am sticking with it!  I can get the rest of the 65 lbs gone!  I am so close the 100's that it is so frustrating!  I know several of you are going back to the basics, So How Are You Doing also?  Lets support each other!!!

Melissa
  SW:  302  Surgery W:  275  VSG:  October 13, 2010          
amytang81
on 5/11/11 1:34 pm
VSG on 07/28/10 with
I am in the same boat as you. I totally need the extra support at this time. I am about 10 months post op and my head hunger is still there and getting the best of me. I keep saying that tomorrow is going to be a new day and that I can start over but then it happens all over again. I need to address any unwanted feeling that I am having that is causing me to pick up the high calorie foods. I am going back to basics now! Not tomorrow but NOW. Thanks for your post....it makes me realize that I am not the only one that goes through these rough time. I have 50 pounds left and I would love to get the scale moving again in my favor. 

Amy
 ~~~Amy~~~        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 261 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 325 views