Where can I find the best deal on chewable calcium citrate?

jluvsme
on 5/15/11 8:08 pm - HI
So I can handle the liquid calcium and although I can sometimes manage to swallow a whole tablet it makes me nauseated.  I really don't want to cru**** all the time and figure out what to sprinkle it into so I am looking for the best deal on chewable calcium citrate.  Everywhere I go the chewable calcium is made from calcium carbonate.  I know I can order online but that can be pricey.  So I thought I would turn to my wonderful VSH family and get your input.
Aloha,
Mary Elizabeth

snowbaby
on 5/15/11 9:49 pm - Durango, CO
Have you tried gel capsules? I get them from vitalady.com - they are in citrate form, affordable and go down easy.
      Sue 

Bichon Mom2 Oval Sticker

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/11 10:37 pm

The chewable pills made me want to throw up!

A friend at a support group gave me a chewable one that looks like a Starburst and is awesome! You can get them at Baratric Advantage. com.They have a new flavor I havent tried yet- caramel. I have tried the raspberry, chocolate and lemon and they are all good. I have had people at work see them in my draw and ask me for a piece of candy and I'm like HUH? And than I explain to them it's not candy but a vitamin.

farewell2fat
on 5/15/11 11:58 pm - Apopka, FL
The lemon flavored chews from Bariatric Advantage taste good, but the chocolate flavor is horrific in my opinion.

jluvsme
on 5/17/11 2:24 pm - HI
Thank you all for the advice.  I don't want to show low on my next labs!  Great information and support!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 315 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views