Surgery in the morning..

MBOYZ2
on 5/17/11 5:54 am - VA
VSG on 05/18/11 with
Scared,Excited having so many mixed emotions .. I have wanted this for Five years now, so I don't understand why I'm so scared ..I think it is the unknown of how I'm going to adjust to my new life with food . Is this normal for everyone right before surgery..It is going to be a longggg night ..lol 

MrsHelm1012
on 5/17/11 6:01 am - Washingtonville, PA
My surgery is in the morning too  I think its perfectly normal to be nervous, nomatter how long you have had to prepare for this surgery. Its a serious, life changing surgery! Anyone would be lying if they said they werent nervous. I am sure you will do great!!! I will keep you in my prayers!

tiffaneyeliese
on 5/17/11 6:25 am
Prayers to both of you for a speedy recovery!

Newme.1
on 5/17/11 6:50 am
 Mine was last Wednesday and I had the same feelings as you, now I am 1 week out and I mowed our yard (on a rider) and am feeling great.  The first few days are the hardest and then it just gets better every day, Good luck to you.

GOING2LOSEIT2011
on 5/17/11 7:04 am
Congrats and best wishes ..Looking forward to my surgery next month !!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.Phil 4:13
  Hw 386  Sw 322 Cw 226.6
DR.Christine Chu   Fremont , Ca                 
  VSG  6/28

Ronetta G.
on 5/17/11 7:44 am - NV

Best wishes, you will do fine....it is very normal to be nervous we all been there. My prayers go out to you.

kats-mom
on 5/17/11 8:00 am - TX
VSG on 02/15/11 with
Normal!! I didn't sleep more than a couple of hours the night before my surgery. Prayers for your surgery and a speedy recovery!
   Lorraine    kats-mom
        Highest Weight-285  /  1st Nutritionist Appt-275  /  Pre-op Diet-257  /  
                               Day of Surgery: 246  /  Day Home-257

justwillow
on 5/17/11 8:04 am - OR
I feel exactly like you do, I have had sooooo many emotions that I am almost numb now.  I wish the best of luck and a quick recovery

redsnapper1975
on 5/17/11 8:15 am
Good luck to you both tomorow.  My nerves are setting in as well.  I just got home from my last day of work and have my preop physical in abouthalf an hour.  I just have an upset stomach and am trying to take some deep breaths... tomrrow I go to the salon in the AM which will hopefully help with my nerves and switching to clear liquids...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, and will be right behind you on Thursday.  Let us know how it goes!
~ Kim

Sabrina R.
on 5/17/11 8:19 am - CA
  Mine is NEXT Monday!  I'm having those feelings too!  I just want to get it over with! Good Luck! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 64 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 247 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views