Home finally/beware negative info

Crunchy As Can Be
on 5/21/11 12:55 am - NY
Best wishes for smooth sailing-- I hope you heal quickly!
 ~~Emily~~

LabRat90
on 5/21/11 5:06 am - Ball, LA
I'm so sorry you had problems.  I'm glad you're home and get yourself some rest.  I hope all the rest of weight loss is a lot more smooth.
  God made me with 2 ears and only 1 mouth for a good reason!        
redsnapper1975
on 5/21/11 11:24 am
Best wishes for continued recovery and a much eaier time from here on out!
~ Kim

FreeJulie
on 5/21/11 1:51 pm - WA
I'm glad you are on the mend! Keep healing and check back in when you can.
Julie, 5' 3", age 42. Starting weight: 263, Surgery weight: 255
Blogging at www.freejulie.blogspot.com        
dynielle B.
on 5/22/11 6:05 pm - WA
happy you are home safe and doing as well as can be expected, ive been down that very road too, wakeing up in ICU is not a good start, even worse when you need a blood transfusion, can i sudgest since after my trip in the ICU and blood transfusion i was still very weak when i got home, i dont know how much blood was giving to you but i do know mine was about 2 full bags with one on standbye, i defently reccomend not doing too much just the basic and try to walk short distances, i had hubby stay close to me when i showered cause one time i blacked out in the shower from the steam. your recovery will differ from anyone elses cause you have way more healing to do. my ICU trip was the cause of my sugion knicking my spleen during the laproscopic proceedure i had to have a emergancy open proceedure cause i was internally bleeding to death, i still had the sleeve but no spleen either, i was very upset after that happened, but grateful even though he make a mistake he acted very fast to control my bleeding and save my life i lost over 1000ml of blood nurces said the ER was going off vitals did drop and it was a very bad situation for a bit i was in ICU 3.5 days and recovery 1.5 days, i told hubby i felt like a vampire cause after my transfusion i felt like i had a little more energy. but couldnt go off oxygen. it was a terrible situation and my heart goes out too you fully, may your healing be speedy and the only reason i posted to you forum and wish i saw it 2 days ago is to let you know you are not alone and there are a very few people that know what it is like to have something go very wrong during these proceedures. please keep following up.......thank you for shareing again i am sooooo very happy you are okay and home
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 239 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 309 views