Home finally/beware negative info

Sunshine115
on 5/20/11 11:14 am - MI
I just wanted to let my OH family know after spending 4 days in ICU, a blood transfusion, & so much more I'm finally home. I want to thank everyone for all of the good wishes. & when I have more strength, I will go into this more. Hopefully in a couple days. Tricia

sleeve genie
on 5/20/11 11:20 am - Alhambra, CA
So sorry that you got off to such a ruff start.   Hopefully it will all be downhill from here   be really good to yourself  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

ktalafuse
on 5/20/11 11:28 am
So, sorry you had such a rough time and hopefully they are all behind you.  Please post and let us know you you are.  god bless you.
Kimi T. 
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
Maya Angelou

Dee W.
on 5/20/11 11:42 am, edited 5/20/11 11:43 am
Hang in there! I bet it's wonderful being home! I sure hope everything goes smoother for you. Rest up.   thanks for the warning about a negative post. Ive came across a few that right after my surgery that scared me to death!
Gracieteddy
on 5/20/11 12:15 pm - IA
Hope you are feeling better and can get to the point of being happy with your sleeve! Take care!

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 12:17 pm
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Ugh! Sorry to hear that! Glad you're home!
Lisa D.
on 5/20/11 12:31 pm - New Orleans, LA
Positive at last that you are home and safe!!  I hope the rest goes much more smoothly.  Keep your spirits up.
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Could_It_Be
on 5/20/11 1:41 pm
Sounds like you are on the road to recovery! Glad you popped in!

Keep healing
Caligirlgina
on 5/20/11 2:57 pm - CA
Sorry you went throught this. Hopefully it is all behind you. Here is to happy losing from here on out!
Gina
  1Mo(July 17, 2011) 265.1 (-28.7) Whoo hooo2Mo (Aug 17, 2011) 258.7 (-6.4) 3mo-253.5(-5.2) Finally broke a 5 week stall

NewDawn50
on 5/20/11 3:01 pm
Hey, Tricia,

I had a rough start just like you since I had a leak.

I did feel tired for a long while and the first weeks were pretty hard going, but once that passes, you will eventually feel fantastic.  Get some much-needed rest and take things easy for awhile.

Good things are ahead!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views