Sugar Free Syrup with out Splenda?

Shana16
on 5/21/11 6:02 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I do not like anything made with Splenda.Is there any other kind of sugar free syrup other then DaVinci and Torani?  I have tried the Torani and really did not care for it.  Maybe I used to much, for a 10oz shake I used one teaspoon.  If I keep using it will I start to like it?  Can I use jello,pudding, and flovered extracts?  If so how much for 8oz shake?  Does DaVinci have the same taste as Torani?  What are you guys mixing with your shakes?  I love Eggface's blog and love Max Protein.  Thanks everybody have a great day.
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

XJudyX
on 5/21/11 11:55 pm - WA
I was the same way but couldn't find ANY other kind of sf syrup. I learned to LOVE da vinci and torani... you will too because there's nothing else....at least that I could find! For me.,...it was a matter of getting the sugar completely out of my diet before I could appreciate the splenda. Maybe that would help?
May D.
on 5/22/11 1:37 am
 I sometimes mix a tablespoon of sugar free instant pudding into my shakes.  I have also used sugar free jello.  extracts have alcohol in them so check with your nutritionist before using.  I didn't like Splenda either at first but I eventually got used to the taste of it.  

I have only one shake a day now and I often mix orange juice with vanilla flavored protein,  or add 1/2 a banana with chocolate flavored protein.  Sometimes I have Nectar protein shakes which come in different fruit flavors.  You can find the sample pack online if you google it.
bursonc
on 5/22/11 2:22 am
I used ff/sf instant pudding mixes in mine.  I also used sf hershey choc syrup. 
I liked to put the banana cream (about 1 or 2 tsp... really depends on your taste) in my vanilla shakes & also a tablespoon of pineapple juice &tidbits)  put it in blender / magic bullet and yum.  Also good w/ a little cocunut flavoring.  Really nice treat during summer.
Shana16
on 5/22/11 3:40 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks, I will keep using it and learn to like it.
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

tross1562
on 6/13/11 5:52 am - Las Vegas, NV
My nutritionst suggested I used Stevia and I like it.
Shana16
on 6/13/11 6:08 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I havenot tried that yet but will thanks.
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 372 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 413 views