Feeling Slightly Deflated...

Marriott L.
on 5/24/11 7:12 am - San Diego, CA
I've lost 45 lbs since my VSG on January 26th. I have my 4 month check-up this week and I just feel like I'm gonna get in trouble for not being further along! I know I'm only myself...I know I CANNOT compare my surgery and weightloss to anyone elses...I do realize this. I just know its been slightly difficult to get out of the 280s...and then the 270's and now the 260's. I'm eat all the right foods and doing all the right exercises for me...and I just can't help to think that I should be at the 50+ mark ie 60 or 70.

Does anyone else feel like this? I know 4 months and 45 pounds is incredible and I AM thankful for it..just a little deflated..like I said...Anyone else feeling this way??????

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

katier825
on 5/24/11 7:32 am
I can relate to you...I've been a slow loser myself.  My average is about 2 lbs per week.  I spent 10 weeks in the 150's...never thought the scale would move!  We went on a cruise, I gained 4 lbs.  Came back and lost 12 in less than 2 weeks!  Even though I was pretty well behaved, I did gain.  And I think the change in diet and routine sparked my loss again.

My doctor said my average was just fine.  Hopefully, yours will be happy with your progress.

Do you track your food?  Maybe you just need to cut back on carbs a bit or something.  I lose best if I keep mine at or under 40ish.
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 227 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 303 views