Has anyone ever drank Aloe Vera Juice?

Sabrina R.
on 5/28/11 9:20 am - CA
To help heal their tummys?

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/11 9:33 am
Not me!  I put it on sunburns but it sounds like about the bottom of the barrel for taste! I take vitamin E and that is about all I'm going to do for nature.
cindydcole
on 5/28/11 9:37 am - TN
I have a co-worker who swears it heals the tummy and keeps you healthy - so I bought a big ole bottle.  Oh my goodness, that was the vilest tasting stuff I ever tried to drink - I gave it to my friend and never tried it again.

Sabrina R.
on 5/28/11 9:38 am - CA
I used to drink it when I was a little girl, when I had a bad cold. It was sooo refreshing! :)  I loved the taste! 

XJudyX
on 5/28/11 10:29 am - WA
YES! Aloe is the *******though I haven't had surgery yet....I had many gastro problems for years and years. I wanted to see if I could HEAL my stomach rather than medicate it with prilosec...(which was making me VERY ill because it prevents the absorbtion of B12 among other things).

So, I weaned myself off of prilosec...the muscle cramps and aches went away, the fatigue lessened by about 2/3ds and I began to drink aloe juice as well as coconu****er. I am a new woman!
Sabrina R.
on 5/28/11 11:34 am - CA
I'll have to try the coconu****er! Sounds yummy! I'll look it up to see what the benefits are!

wls2011
on 5/28/11 10:45 am - Ballston Lake, NY
 I drank it pre-op since I read that it was very good for health and inflammatory conditions. It tastes nasty to me, but then I could just gulp it down like a shot.

Won't be trying it anytime soon now that I can only sip little sips.

Alain Polynice Arm Lift & Revision BL 4/15/15

Alain Polynice Hernia Repair, Revision TT, Lipo Flanks 5/28/14

Dr. Lee Gallbladder Removal 5/28/14

Francisco Sauceda  TT & BL  6/3/13

Mitchell Roslin VSG 5/12/11

Sabrina R.
on 5/28/11 11:20 am - CA
I used to gulp it cause it was thirst quenching! 

maxcat
on 5/28/11 11:32 am - Philly Burbs, PA
 I had the one that you add a cap full to 8oz of water from Herbalife for my acid reflux. Seemed to work well but it gave me the runs. But did I think it helped my stomach? Yes it did.

Sabrina R.
on 5/28/11 11:36 am - CA
Yes, it should have helped your tummy. The indians used to eat it for healing their tummys.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 65 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 249 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 317 views