It's been difficult today!!

mamabear5
on 6/4/11 7:54 am
Today is day 3 of the liquid diet! It was pretty easy the first two days but today Has been completely different!!  The feeling of hunger doesnt want to go away.  I find myself  thinking of food often.  I sure hope it gets easier and really hope that Thursday gets here fast, fast , fast!!!!!

Sassy 1
on 6/4/11 8:10 am
It's your body's last fight for food- it gets easier after day 3.  Your body kind of gives up on sending you the hunger signal.  Hang in there!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Beth M.
on 6/4/11 10:53 am - KS
It will get better.  The first 3-4 days were the worse for me.  I was able to eat cottage cheese and scrambled egg whites too when it got bad...so that helped.  Just keep focused at the "prize".
jennifersmithee
on 6/4/11 8:26 am - Farmers Branch, TX
Day 4 was the worst for me. It stayed bad until day 10 then it was much better. I really have no love for these liquid diets. It's going to be tough, just try to distract yourself.
miamiman
on 6/4/11 9:57 am
Hey I'am on my day 3 too and this is the suckist thing .I feel that in this day and age we could come up with something to make this a little bit easyer .I have to keep my  focus on the big picture or should I say the smaller picture that I'll be after the 14 days of pre op shakes and then the sleeve . Hope it gets better the next couple  days to come , best of luck you can do it !
mamabear5
on 6/4/11 12:12 pm
thanks guys!  I am feeling a bit better now.  Hopefully tomorrow will be easier!     
Hope everyone has a good night!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views