How are you doing June 1 Sleevers?

bigbyte
on 6/4/11 2:04 am - Sacramento, CA
How are you doingso far?  I hope things are going well.  So far, it has gone better than I expected.  I made it home Friday evening.  Surgery went well.  I have not had any complications so far.  I did get a 2 for 1 special.  Doctor had to fix a hernia as well.  Luckily, the pain has not been too bad so far. 

LeslieKC
on 6/4/11 2:10 am - KS
I have been home since Thursday evening. I have had quite a bit of pain, but I also have a low tolerance for it so for someone else it may not be that bad. I am doing well getting all of my water in but my sleeve does not like anything else. I am going to try to sip on a protein shake today in the hopes that it will settle well and give me some much needed energy. I am not regretting my decision at all though. Can't wait to get beyond the first few weeks and start living my new, healthier life!
new_life_ahead
on 6/4/11 1:04 pm
OOPS. I accidentally posted while bigbyte was still logged into this computer. So, jsut to be clear, New_Life_Ahead is the #1 fan of bigbyte. You are doing great. Following the directions has deffinetly made your recovery easier on you and your supporters. Keep up the great work!!
DaniellaRN
on 6/4/11 6:44 am - CA
Been home since yesterday evening, feel like ive been beat up pretty bad , moving slow now that i dont have a pca pump to push every 10 min for pain, but do have liquid lortab for pain and so far only took it last night to sleep, working on my sips of h20 and planning on having my protein soup in a while maybe half of a protein shake, we'll see how it goes, all in all feeling pretty good considering
bigbyte
on 6/4/11 12:42 pm - Sacramento, CA
Way to go bigbyte. I think you are doing great. i happen to be your #1 fan. Remember "Slow and steady wins the race." You are my hero.

Most Active