Noisy Sleeve when drinking tea?

NoEscape21
on 6/9/11 1:09 am, edited 6/9/11 1:12 am - Apopka, FL
Whenever I drink hot/warm liquids It is like I can hear the valve at the top of my tummy emptying and it almost sounds like an inner burp. (not coming from my mouth). I am only sipping, as it is hot liquid so I don't think it is something bad...just oddly amusing.

Just curious if anyone else gets these odd noises when drinking hot liquids.

My gf has now told me I have a lil mouth like on Family guy.

No so fast yall....

LOL in case you don'****ch family guy

Unicorns fart rainbows and magic!              HW:272 SW:260 GW:120
 Blog:  Weighed Down: A blog about becoming a former fat girl
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

SweetiePea
on 6/9/11 1:20 am - IA
Right after my surgery I noticed an odd sound coming up from my throat. It sounded almost like the Alien movie when the creature is behind you and it makes that erie sound. Its funny one morning the nurse comes in to help me up and I sat there and just opened my mouth. This grooling sound came up my throat and the nurse cracked up...we couldn't decide it if was a burp or what.

I still get that sound once in awhile...far different from my regular burping/belching sounds.
Height - 4'10"

NoEscape21
on 6/9/11 1:22 am - Apopka, FL
LOL Im at my desk at work and my mouth wasnt even open but you could hear it really loud just now.  Pretty much without fail it happens whenever I have tea.

It really is strange.
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

wert
on 6/9/11 1:28 am - MN
Yep, you'll get gurgling sounds down there from time to time. I'll get it lower down and wonder what's going on in there? Enjoy your sleeve.

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

SweetiePea
on 6/9/11 1:51 am - IA
Still think its aliens....LOL!  hehehheh
Height - 4'10"

wert
on 6/9/11 1:56 am - MN
I think you're right! 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

Herbie55
on 6/9/11 2:08 am - MI
In my case I think the strange noise sounds like a sink drain!
NoEscape21
on 6/9/11 2:11 am - Apopka, FL
LOL, well i am guessing things are kind of happening like a sink draining. so that would make sense to compare it to that. Mine is like if you flushed an alien down a drain. Sort of a combo really, just every now and then it gets REALLY loud and alien sounding.
Youtube: 

Katester
on 6/9/11 3:49 am
Didnt anyone tell you how the sleeve works??
Your surgeon implanted a mini alien who eats mose of our calories for us...he has to make some type of noise in there!! 
lol, seriously, I don't know why it happens, I do know it started day after surgery and continues almost 10 months post-op. Enjoy!
Wait till you are in bed and trying to get yo' freak on and your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife asks why you are growling at him/her....lol its classic. My boyfriend swears I have lions living in my belly.
kellyw74
on 6/9/11 6:54 am - CA
My throat does the exact same thing everytime I drink anything! It is soooo friggen annoying.
I said the same thing...that is sounds like a sink drain!! LOL
It is weird and really gets on my nerves.
Kelly
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views