"The Stall"

SweetiePea
on 6/9/11 11:41 pm - IA
So I'm going into my 3rd week...was curious if this was when most start to stall??

Been so frusturated because I haven't moved the scale for the past 4 days. I know..I know...I might be losing inches or body may be adjusting...possibly. I have been watching my intake which is next to nothing but  making sure that protein and water are my first priority including my precious walks (time away from family is nice ).  Also...I should know better not to weigh as often but it's kinda hard in the beginning..since it is the honeymoon phase.

I'm confident that it will break but just curious if this was around the time that most started to stall into their 3rd week.

Height - 4'10"

debk21
on 6/9/11 11:49 pm - Mansfield, TX
This is it SweetiePea...the dreaded three week stall...It's very common among us VSGers and it's just your body trying to catch up from all the craziness you just put it through.  Keep your water and protein up as you said and it will start to come off again soon.  Do not fret!!!  {{{Hugs}}}

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

Sunshine00015
on 6/10/11 1:11 am
Yup I been stalled since May29th- it's so frustrating....my calorie are around 500 a day and protein is 60-70grams.....I tried exercising more, drinking more everything and so far noting is working....I even gained a few lbs !  It was so nice to be losing pre op - hopefully mine kicks in soon!  Im gonna try to up my protein more I guess.....

SweetiePea
on 6/10/11 1:23 am - IA
Nice to know your on the same bench with me Sunshine.

Hope it kicks into gear soon. Even though its really considered a mini-stall...at least I hope so. I think I'm going to increase my water. Already have more than 64ozs which doesn't include my Isopure which is 20oz...but guess it wouldn't hurt.

Keep me posted. I'm there for ya!!
Height - 4'10"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views