Surgery 7/6. Ate everything in site today!

Lynn5707
on 6/9/11 7:41 am - IN
I have been doing pretty good, until today. I have eaten everything - have any of you had a splurge day before surgery?

I'm getting back on track cuz I don't want to mess this up!
redsnapper1975
on 6/9/11 8:18 am
I kind of ate what I wanted up until I had to start my 10 days of liquids preop.  Said good bye to many things.  :)  I spread it our over the last month, not just one day, but I didn't have a strict diet plan before the liquids so I didn't feel like I was cheating.  Liquids for the past MONTH has cured me of the usual cravings and downward spiral that used to follow that kind of eating.  I'm sure you'll be just fine.  :)
~ Kim

jfab1978
on 6/9/11 9:04 am - CA

I had many food funerals - last suppers - Ms. Pacman moments that lasted a solid 2 weeks before my pre-op diet.  In fact, I had one last night after my surgeon told me how well I was doing.... I felt sick to my stomach afterwards.  

I feel that I'm saying goodbye to these foods and that I'm going to miss them.. but in the end I miss being happy with myself more than anything.... that's why I'm choose WLS.  

Good luck to you!   

BuckeyeGirl
on 6/9/11 9:17 am - TN

Yes, numerous splurge days before surgery.

Brush yourself off and get back on track.

Lindsey

Lynn5707
on 6/9/11 10:44 am - IN
Thanks for the support. My pre-op diet is just clears two days before. I've just been trying to eat pretty healthy though.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 76 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 279 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 332 views