Change in date

kalio
on 6/29/11 12:17 pm
 Well work was giving me a hard time about my surgery date so instead of being sleeved in July I had to postpone until August 1st kind of disappointed but I guess its just 2 extra weeks I will survive.  Just needed to vent!

Tracey W.
on 6/29/11 12:24 pm
I feel you. My surgery was supposed to have been this past monday but the anesth. didn't like my airway and wants me to lose some more weight before surgery. I'm trying to find and stay focused to get on with what I need to do. good luck!
Trying to build a better life, one good choice at a time.  
"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain."-Ruby Gettinger        
LonnieThatGirl D.
on 6/29/11 12:28 pm
 Sorry for the delay in surgery :(  Hope it goes by quickly for you!
kalio
on 6/29/11 12:30 pm
 Thanks.  Tracey you can do this it's just one more step in the journey.  For every step back there will be a step forward.  Let me know if I can help.

roundater
on 6/29/11 1:10 pm - Lincoln, NE
You can do it too. My work hassled me too but I just used FMLA and that shut them up. Got the time off I needed and the date my surgeon prescribed. Let me know if I can help.
Rich Sonderegger

angieb77
on 6/29/11 2:09 pm - Blaine, MN
I'm sorry your surgery got postponed.  Just think of it as more time you have to lose weight before surgery.  My surgery got delayed as well but my surgeon delayed it on purpose because he wanted more time to pass before my previous surgery.  So I had to wait another month.  Everything happens for a reason and I think because of it I lost an additional 15lbs before surgery.

HW: 375 SW: 325 CW: 263 GW: 160
Pre-Surgery WL: 50lbs

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views