Onederland!

Duffy563
on 7/2/11 12:24 am - Nashville, TN
 WOW. Finally. After what seemed like ages (ok, maybe a week or so), I finally hit Onderland this morning! Not only that, but 2 lbs into that fabulous land. Its been about 15 years since I last visited...and now I'm here to stay! In some ways, it doesn't seem real. Time has flown by. Its been 7 months and I've lost 125 lbs. I still have a ways to go to my ultimate goal, but I actually believe I can make it now. I thin****il I hit the 100's I wondered. I feel a rejuvinated attitude and commitment (Thanks Pop Pop and Frisco for the recent posts of wisdom!) to making it happen, and within the next few months. I made a deal with myself once I hit this goal, I'd join the Y...so guess what I'm doing today? That, along with the special meaning the 4th has to those of use who have been slaves to food until our VSG released us, and seeing U2 tonight... has made this weekend one to remember. 

I know its been said before, but thanks to everyone who has posted here. Even though I don't post much I read most all of them. Your humor, wisdom and honesty have been a major part of my day and encourages me on many levels. I cry, laugh and find myself nodding in agreement when I read what you all say. Its crazy, though I've never met anyone on this board, sometimes I feel more kindred spirit to you then some of my closest friends. 

One other thing I promised myself I'd do when I hit Onederland was join the VSG maintenance board...so today's the day :)

Happy Freedom Day Ya'll!
Linda
Valsdetermined2lose
on 7/2/11 12:32 am
Woot!Woot! Congrats!!!!!
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

anewdayforme
on 7/2/11 12:42 am
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  I'm sure you're feeling "onederful" and rightfully so!  Way to go!!! 
Lisa S.
on 7/2/11 1:47 am - TX
 Congrats! Well done! I'm right behind ya, so save me a spot on the Onederland bench! :)

roundater
on 7/2/11 1:58 am - Lincoln, NE
Good job. Say hi to my sis who is the group leader on the maintenance board. Can't wait to get there.
Rich Sonderegger

onehappygirl
on 7/2/11 2:04 am
Linda, I am so happy for you.  Bask all day, heck maybe all week, in your new glory.  I have 14 more to go then I will be basking right along with you.   
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/11 7:46 am - CA

Way to go! I can't wait to be on that bench with you! Congrats...

~colleen 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views