The BIG Day!!!

dannigirl08
on 7/4/11 9:29 am - MD
Well...after 6 months its all coming down to 12 more hours!!!! I have NEVER had surgery before and I'm starting to feel very nervious .   Asking  the OH family to send up prayers for me!!!
Smardeepants
on 7/4/11 9:40 am

Sending prayers your way, you'll do great! It will be here before you know it! 

Jackie00
on 7/4/11 9:43 am
You will do fine, I have been through a couple of c-sections and I am still nervous about doing this.  I also get sick after having anaesthetic so I would want to make sure the anaesthetist is aware that my stomach doesn`t tolerate medication very well. 
obxhatteraslight
on 7/4/11 9:50 am - baldwinsville, NY
I have not had the VSG yet.

I have had surgery numerous times 5 in 2010 including gall bladder removal and crap band removal. Once they put the meds through your IV you start getting very relaxed then the nitrous through the mask... You will be sleeping in no time

I wish you the best!!!!
pebbles4388
on 7/4/11 10:02 am - MA
VSG on 01/12/12
You are in my prayers! You'll do just fine!

Banded on 11/02/06. Looking forward to a revision to VSG.  

slimmingsammy
on 7/4/11 10:03 am
I know what you mean!!!  I'm scheduled for tomorrow morning also.  I had surgery when I was 22 months old and now I'm 36.  Although my surgery was years ago, I still remember the anesthesia.  I've been getting nervous for the last few days, and when I have negative thoughts, I dismiss them with God's promises.

Best of luck to you!!!

HW: 396 VSG: 7/5/11: 388 lbs.
luckiestparentoftwo
on 7/4/11 10:04 am - Canada
you are going to do great i am 4 days out and the first couple of days are the worse...just keep medication in you and get up and walk to get the gas out of you as soon as you feel up to it......and remain positive...it gets better...speedy recovery...

CJCC55
on 7/4/11 10:08 am - Cleveland, TN
prayers ascending on your behalf.
We will be thinking of you.

Wishing you all the best, Carol       
count your blessings!!!!   At goal weight.   I am 5 ft 3.    

Maggie71
on 7/4/11 10:13 am - MI
Don't worry.  We are all sending positive thoughts and prayers..  Just be sure to tell them your nervous and they'll give you something to relax.  Although i haven't had my sleeve yet, I have had other surgery and once I told them that, they were accommodating.
Good luck .....
Could_It_Be
on 7/4/11 10:18 am
It will be over in a flash!

VSG on 6/22/11
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 19 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 19 views
Expired Optifast Question